RSVP FOR EVENTS HERE
The WVMC is a success because members are willing to get involved. If you are interested in leading an event, see one of the board members for more information!
Experience says if you schedule an event on a game day, turnout will be light.
Monthly Club Meeting
Join us at our Monthly Club Meeting, Tuesday, May 15th, 7:00 PM at the Paddington's Pizza, 5255 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR.
This meeting will be to discuss our plans Explore Oregon 2018 and plan some future events for the remainder of this year. Please RSVP
for this meeting so we can make the appropriate reservation.
Saturday Morning Coffee
Join us for coffee every Saturday morning at 9:00 for coffee and comrawderie at the Subway at
5765 Commercial St SE. We are trying to be more organized about taking a drive after coffee, so watch for
details about planned Saturday morning drives here!
Explore Oregon 2018
"The Premier Summer Miata Tour Event"
July 19-22, 2018
"EXPLORE OREGON" is an annual premier summer event, organized by the Willamette Valley Miata club. Be prepared to enjoy some of Oregon's most
beautiful and historic scenery and explore the awesome back roads of the Umpqua Valley as we spend an incredible weekend in Roseburg, OR.
Roseburg - Our destination
Roseburg is the heart of a scenic recreational paradise known as the Land of Umpqua. A place of authentic outdoor adventures and experiences
bordered by wild rivers, lush valleys, and one of Oregon's premier wine regions. From the beautiful Oregon coastline to the crystal-clear waterfalls and lakes
of the Cascades, the Land of Umpqua offers authentic adventures you won't find anywhere else.
Create your own wine tour or enjoy one that we have created for you from more than two dozen boutique wineries in the Umpqua Valley. Taste varietals from around the world
including Tempranillo, Pinot Gris, Gruner Veltliner, Pinot Noir, and Riesling and discover for yourself why Umpqua Valley Wines are receiving international acclaim.
Stroll through historic downtown to find unique shops, galleries, outstanding restaurants and brew pubs or venture out to the surrounding areas for unbelievable sights.
Animal lovers of all ages will love Wildlife Safari, where you can get up close and personal with wild animals from around the world roaming free on more than 600 acres.
Follow the splendor of the North Umpqua River along the Rogue-Umpqua Scenic Byway and stop at dozens of pristine waterways on the way to Crater Lake National Park,
one of the most breathtaking sights in America. Or, if the beach is more your liking head west to beautiful Bandon, OR, and stroll through Old Town and enjoy the many shop and restaurants
in the area. While in Bandon, be sure to visit Face Rock State Park, as well as Face Rock Creamery.
It's all here in the Land of Umpqua and Roseburg is in the center of it all; the perfect destination to combine your favorite activities and adventures while discovering new ones,
which is why Roseburg was chosen as our destination for Explore Oregon 2018!
It is official we are moving to the Brand New Hampton Inn! We knew that we would be changing hotels upon completion of the new hotel,
it officially opened on Thursday, April 19th.
ALL HOTEL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN "JUNE 11, 2018" AFTER THIS DATE ROOM AVAILABILITY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED!
Singe W/Breakfast $145
Double Queen W/Breakfast $145
Studio Suite W/Breakfast $159
Guests can make reservations by calling the hotel directly at 541-673-0901 and requesting the Explore Oregon group block. Individuals may cancel their guestrooms up until 24 hours prior to arrival. Should any individual cancel within 24 hours of arrival they will be charged one night at the group rate of $145.00/$159.00 plus 9.8% tax per room cancelled.
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY JUNE 11th, 2018.
Costs: $100.00 per person ($195/couple) - includes Thursday evening reception; the Saturday evening dinner banquet; Explore Oregon T-Shirt, attendee pack with event stickers, maps, schedules and more!
If you would like a polo shirt instead of a t-shirt, add $10.00 per shirt.
Sign Up Now: Send registration check or money order to:
P.O. Box 20612
Keizer, OR 97307.
Be sure to preregister on the WVMC website: RSVP FOR EVENTS HERE
(so we'll know who is coming!). For more info, call 503-851-1549
REGISTRATION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE
FIRST 150 PAID REGISTRATIONS
AFTER THAT, A WAITING LIST WILL BE CREATED!
DUE TO THE DEPOSIT FOR THE DINNER WE CANNOT DO ANY REFUNDS AFTER JUNE 3, 2018.
Sign Up Now:
PAYMENT OPTIONS: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER SENT TO:
P.O. Box 20612
Keizer, OR 97307
OR YOU CAN PAY ONLINE USING THE PAYPAL LINK BELOW!
NOTE: CANADIAN RESIDENTS MUST USE PAYPAL
Explore Oregon 2018 Registration
Thursday, July 19, 5-9 PM -- Event Check-in and Welcome Reception
Friday, July 20 -- Various activities are being planned for the daytime hours with everyone on their own for dinner in Roseburg.
Saturday, July 21 -- Various activities are being planned for the daytime hours with a dinner banquet Saturday evening. Cocktail hour from 6-7 and Dinner will be served at 7. There will plenty of fun and prizes to be claimed.
Sunday, July 22 -- We are still in the planning stages of what we would like to do on Sunday and still get everyone that needs to get on the road on it.
More information will be posted on our website www.oregonmx5.com and emailed to all those registered.
* Chris and Karen McCarty - WVMC
* Barry Strain - Sea to Sky Miata Club
* Maurice and Erin Tiano - WVMC
* Ro Burnham - Mt Hood Miata Club
* Karen Burkhart - Club Miata Northwest
* Maury Fugitt and Sandy McKnight - Club Miata Northwest & Puget Sound Miata
* Laura Thalhamer and Christine Tucker - WVMC
* Mark and Debby Hamlin - WVMC
* Mike and Barbara Hoyne - Les Bois Miata Club
* Jerry Thalhamer - WVMC
* Walter Hapay and Laura Goebel - WVMC
* Rolly Grim and Sharon Andres - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Chris and Joanie Squire - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Gary and Yvonne Mulcaster - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Chris and Rena Sandstrom - Mt Hood Miata Club
* Kent and Susan Hocevar - Sea to Sky Miata
* Steve and Valerie Boycott - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Ian and Colleen Swanson - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Bill and Trish Conlon - WVMC
* Allen and JoAnn Hare - WVMC
Harold Hilton and Arleen Sarsons - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Don and Sandy Griffith - Les Bois Miata Club
* Michele Autore - Club Miata Northwest
* Gordon and Cheryl Williamson - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Stu Warlow and Glad Rycroft - Sea to Sky Miata
* Denise Correia - DMC, SAMOA
* Vince Weis and Kathi Bell - SAMOA
* Tye and Kelli Fountain - WVMC
* Trish Cashin - Sea to Sky Miata
* Martin and Brenda Van Munster - Sea to Sky Miata
* Al and Bev Rich - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Jim and Carolyn Mair - WVMC
* Jerry and Doreen McPeek - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Karen Payne - WVMC
* A.J. and Vickie McGranaghan - Puget Sound Miata Club
* Doug and Wendy Herbert - Sea to Sky Miata Club
* Lew Potts and Nancy Chouinard - Sea to Sky Miata Club
* Zeke Taney - Club Miata Northwest & Puget Sound Miata
* Daniel and Diane Van Gundy - Mt Hood Miata Club
* Jadine Leclaire and Valerie Day - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Dean and Marian Benedict - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Tim and Kathryn Kemp - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Pete and Dot Schoneberg - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* John Perkinson - SAMOA
* Carolyn Price and Wayne Manson
* Susan Graham and Thomas Dobbs - WVMC
* Ted and Alice Friesen - Sea to Sky Miata Club
* Jim Conner - Club Miata Northwest
* Patrick McNulty - Puget Sound Miata Club
* John and Kimberly Beck - Mt Hood Miata Club
* David (Ivy) Ivancich - Club Miata Northwest
* Connie Mott and Sharon Deckelmann - WVMC
* Dee Dahlke and Duncan Johnson - Club Miata Northwest & Puget Sound Miata
* Len McFarlane and Sharon Attree - Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* David Clem and LuAnn Smith - Club Miata Northwest
* Gary and Carol Holm - WVMC
Ben, Katrina and Daniel Stanton
* Bert Paul and Rhonda Hammond-Paul - Club Miata Northwest
* Larry Cogdell
* Allen Hartley - Club Miata Northwest
* George and Anne Brown - Les Bois Miata Club
"*" - Indicates Paid