Membership fees can now be paid using PayPal (the cost reflects the fees charged by PayPal). See the link on the membership page!
Annual Membership fees are due now. You can either pay via PayPal using the link on the Membership page or by sending a check to:
Willamette Valley Miata Club
PO Box 20612
Keizer, OR 97307
Whichever way you decide to make your payment please complete the Membership form and return it to us either electronically or via mail
Monthly Club Meeting
Join us at our Monthly Club Meeting, TBA at 7:00PM at the Paddington's Pizza, 5255 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR.
This meeting will be to discuss Explore Oregon 2020 and plan some future events for the remainder of this year. Please RSVP
for this meeting so we can make the appropriate reservation.
Saturday Morning Coffee
Join us for coffee every Saturday morning at 9:00 for coffee and camaraderie at the Subway at
5765 Commercial St SE. We are trying to be more organized about taking a drive after coffee, so watch for
details about planned Saturday morning drives here!
Explore Oregon 2023
"The Premier Summer Miata Tour Event"
July 13-16, 2023
"EXPLORE OREGON” is an annual premier summer event, organized by the Willamette Valley Miata club. Be prepared to enjoy some of Oregon’s
most beautiful and historic scenery and explore the awesome back roads of Mt. Hood and the Hood River Valley as we spend an incredible weekend exploring the Mt Hood area.
Mt. Hood -- Our destination
Mount Hood, called Wy'east by the Multnomah tribe, is a potentially active stratovolcano in the Cascade Volcanic Arc. It was formed by a subduction zone on the Pacific coast
and rests in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is located about 50 miles (80 km) east-southeast of Portland, on the border between Clackamas and Hood River counties.
In addition to being Oregon's highest mountain, it is one of the loftiest mountains in the nation based on its prominence.
The height assigned to Mount Hood's snow-covered peak has varied over its history. Modern sources point to three different heights: 11,249 feet (3,429 m), a 1991 adjustment of a 1986 measurement
by the U.S. National Geodetic Survey (NGS), 11,240 feet (3,426 m) based on a 1993 scientific expedition, and 11,239 feet (3,425.6 m) of slightly older origin. The peak is home to 12 named glaciers
and snowfields. It is the highest point in Oregon and the fourth highest in the Cascade Range. Mount Hood is considered the Oregon volcano most likely to erupt, though based on its history, an explosive
eruption is unlikely. Still, the odds of an eruption in the next 30 years are estimated at between 3 and 7%, so the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) characterizes it as "potentially active", but the mountain is informally considered dormant.
Mt. Hood Resort
Come experience the grandeur of Oregon high country at The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort, a Best Western Premiere Collection property. Tucked among the lush evergreen forests,
majestic mountains and exhilarating waterfalls and waterways of the Willamette Valley, ,
“Mt. Hood’s Premier Resort Destination” offers a seamless blend of modern luxury and casual comfort in a breathtaking setting right at the mountain.
Wonderfully secluded yet easily reachable, our hotel has everthing necessary for an unforgetable getaway: 157 spacious guest rooms and suites appointed with rich,
warm woods and bright welocoming colors. Fresh seasonal cuisine at Mallards Cafe and Pub and Altitude Restaurant and Lounge. Boundless recreational options
await both at the hotel and nearby, including our year-round heated outdoor pool and the best 27 holes of golf in the Mt. Hood Territory.
The Mt. Hood Oregon Resort is located at the mountain less than a mile from Highway 26 and 15 minutes from the Mt Hood ski areas. And a short 1-hour drive from Portland.
ALL HOTEL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE NO LATER THAN "JUNE 1st, 2023" AFTER THIS DATE ROOM AVAILABILITY CANNOT BE GUARANTEED!
"THERE ARE ONLY 70 ROOMS AVAILABLE"
King Rooms $179 plus tax
Queen Rooms $189
Fireside Rooms $199 plus tax
You can make your reservation directly with the Resort at 1.800.733.0800 or 503.622.3101. Please request the Willamette Valley Miata Club rate. This will ensure that you are charged
Costs: $140.00 per person ($260/couple) - Explore Oregon T-Shirt, Saturday Dinner Banquet, attendee pack with event stickers, maps, schedules and more!
If you would like a polo shirt instead of a t-shirt, add $10.00 per shirt.
Sign Up Now:
PAYMENT OPTIONS: CHECK OR MONEY ORDER SENT TO:
P.O. Box 20612
Keizer, OR 97307
OR YOU CAN PAY ONLINE USING THE PAYPAL LINK BELOW!
NOTE: CANADIAN RESIDENTS MUST USE PAYPAL
To Be Announced
More information will be posted on our website www.oregonmx5.com and emailed to all those registered.
* Chris and Karen McCarty - WVMC
* Darlene Emerson - WVMC
* Adam and Ila Kane - Club Miata Northwest
* Susan Graham and guset - WVMC
* Maury Fugitt and Sandy McKnight - CMNW and PSMC
* Karen Burkhart and Danny Irvine - Club Miata Morthwest
* Tye and Kelli Fountain - WVMC
* Michael and Mary Chiang - Sea to Sky
* Kent And Susan Hocevar - Sea to Sky
* Al Harkins and Guest - Mt Hood Miata and WVMC
* Pat McNulty - Club Miata Northwest
* Walter Hapay and Laura Goebel
* Geniece Gregory and Bruce Eder - Club Miata Northwest
* Peter Nunnenkamp
* Mark and Jamie Kozlevcar - SoCalm
* Matthew and Linda Lam -Sea to Sky
* Don and Lisa Asperger - SoCalm, SAMOA and WVMC
* Lynn McKenna and Linda Beatty - Redwood Coast Miata
* Scott McDonald - Club Miata Northwest and PSMC
* AJ and Vickie McGranaghan - Puget Sound Miata
* Mark And Debby Hamlin - WVMC
* John and Marji Conn - SoCALM
* Gary and Carol Holm - WVMC
* Maurice and Erin Tiano - WVMC
* Lew Potts and Nancy Chouinard - Sea to Sky
* Allen and JoAnn Hare - Mt Hood Miata
* Richard Taylor and Sandra Dennison - San Diego Miata Club
* Jay Greening and Jennie Digilio
* Sergey Shinkevich and Kate Gerlach - BAMA
* John Alger - CMNW and PSMC
* Carl and Missie Hodson - Club Miata Northwest
* Paul Vermeulen and Marilyn Knowlson-Vermeulen - Sea to Sky
* Clay and Barbara Cowan - SAMOA
* Ron Branam and Cheryl Johnson
* Ken Bourque - Club Miata Northwest
* Dee Dahlke and Duncan Johnson - Puget Sound Miata and Club Miata Northwest
* Bruce and Pat Ellis - Vancouver Island Miata Club
* Randy and Jan Terk - SAMOA
* Michele Autore - Club Miata Northwest
* Steve Fancher
* Ben and Katrina Stanton
* Ed DeLach and Patty O'Hearn - Puget Sound Miata Club
* John Eliopoulos - Club Miata Vancouver Island
* Howard Replogle and Marilyn Clark - Club Miata Northwest
* Stephen and Dao Tran - Sea to Sky Miata Club
* Matt and Sandra Horton - Mt Hood Miata Club
* John and Kimberly McCarthy - SAMOA
* Ray Wong - Vancouver Island Miata Club
* Arnie van Bladel - Thompson Valley Miata Club & Okanagan Valley Miata Club
* Yvonne Shimek - Club Miata Northwest
* Richard and Peggy Yazloff - SOCALM
* Larry and Laura Cogdell
* George and Anne Brown - Les Bois Miata Club